About the Team
We actively pursue, develop and advance new business opportunities. This is achieved through consistent activity and evangelizing of Asurint’s value and differentiators via, phone, email, social and direct marketing. The Regional Account Specialist, the inside team, is responsible for working small to midsize markets. Our sales reps have strong communication and objection handling skills. We require people on our team that are driven hunters, ready to do the activity needed to succeed.
At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
We are looking for a high-energy, dynamic sales professional. This sales professional will be responsible for all aspects of revenue generation, new client acquisition and client relationships. The best person for this position is highly motivated and a creative self-starter who can instantly connect with customers and has strong communication skills as well as experience in this area. All candidates must have the ability and desire to thrive in a fast-moving multi-tasked environment with a passion and affinity for success.
- Manage and grow opportunities by proactively calling new prospects, sales leads, or clients regarding new products
- Present, propose, negotiate, and close new accounts using a consultative sales approach
- Establish long-term business relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop comprehensive account strategies to win new business from new and existing accounts
- Apply interpersonal skills to influence and persuade stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes
- Coordinate and assist in the implementation of training processes at client sites, help manage expectations and cross-sell ancillary products and services
- Communicate regularly with Director of Sales on specific issues, sales, product information, and general economic concerns
- Keep detailed sales forecasts of identified and proposed opportunities
- Remain proficient and knowledgeable on company’s products and services
- Prepare sales reports as required
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Certifications or licensure: Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: 1 to 3 years is preferred.
- Experience with client relations and consultative sales principles and techniques is required.
- Experience with Business Services, Business Operations, Human Resources, Staffing/Recruiting, Healthcare industries is preferred.
- Experience in high volume sales and cold calling is preferred.
- Experience selling payroll or HRIS systems is preferred.
- Experience in working in fast paced sales organizations is required
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred. Salesforce is preferred.
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- FREE gym in building
- Open Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an EEOC Employer*