Full-time | Guaranteed hours | Dedicated route | Medical field | Paid hourly
SMS is currently seeking a professional and reliable Class A Driver to join our team. NO EXPERIENCE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD NECESSARY. Our Drivers relocate 53' spread axle trailers (our mobile medical imaging equipment!) to multiple medical facilities along a dedicated route.
• 3-4 days per week with 2-3 overnight stays weekly
• Every other weekend
• Hours mid am to late pm
• 40-hour weekly guarantee of hours with overtime potential (if your scheduled hours are below 40 for the week, we will still pay you for 40 hours!)
• Overtime paid after 40 hours
• Paid lodging. Day cab! Per diem paid each overnight!
• You will competently and safely relocate the trailer/mobile equipment to medical facilities along a dedicated route in accordance with DOT rules and regulations
• At each location, you will conduct the set-up and tear down of the trailer
• You will assist in the patient-care capacity by escorting patients from the medical facility to the mobile unit, while ensuring excellent patient care, comfort, safety and confidentiality (we will train you!)
• Some administrative tasks required, including time/activity reports, billing, drivers’ logs, and any applicable maintenance, mileage or inspection forms
• We provide Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurances, Short/Long-term Disability Coverage, Flexible Spending (Medical and Dependent Care) and 401K
• Plus, you may be eligible to join our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
• Paid vacation! Longevity Bonus!
• You will be paid per hour based on experience
• Paid lodging and per diems for overnight stays
• We need you to have your Class A CDL with a safe driving record
• You must be able to pass a physical, drug screen & background check
• You must be a minimum of 21 years of age
You must be capable of working safely and independently and able to multitask. If you enjoy driving and helping people, please complete our application to be considered for this position.
Shared Medical Services is a leading supplier of specialized imaging solutions, including mobile MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), mobile PET/CT (Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography), mobile CT (Computed Tomography) and mobile Digital Mammography.
SHARED MEDICAL SERVICES
209 Limestone Pass
Cottage Grove, WI 53527
An Employee Owned Company
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
GENERAL SCOPE OF WORK: Under the general direction of the Regional Operations Manager, with the clinical supervision of the Radiologist at each site on the mobile route, transports mobile medical imaging equipment to client sites along the mobile route and maintains equipment according to specifications. Assists in the completion of examinations on patients of all ages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES: