Pay $12.00-$13.00 an hour depending on experience
Set pick-up and delivery appointments. Complete data entry in real time; build customer masters; obtain and maintain directions to each facility.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Obtain and enter pertinent load information into computer system.
- Enter new customer information into computer system.
- Set and reschedule pickup and delivery appointments via computer system.
- Maintain up-to-date information on established customers in computer system; research for duplicate customer codes; ensure accurate directions for drivers.
- EDI auditing.
- Maintain websites. Close out loads.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Attendance - Consistently reports to work as required and completes normal work hours.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Priority Setting - Refers to spending time and the time of others on what's important.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Work Quality - Refers to the effort that consistently achieves desired outcomes with a minimum of avoidable errors and problems.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience : No prior experience necessary
Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Experience with AS400 Innovative Software helpful.
Willing to work overtime, holidays and weekends as requested and approved by supervisor.