PowerRail Distribution Incorporated is a certified AAR M-1003 distributor, manufacturer and remanufacturer of aftermarket locomotive parts, offering a wide range of products.
We are North America’s leading aftermarket parts provider, supporting both EMD and GE locomotives. In addition to our broad locomotive line, we also provide products for Passenger Transit, Marine and Power Generation markets.
The person in this role supports our inside and outside sales team primarily by entering and updating data in our company database. Examples include:
1. Accurately and efficiently enters orders for items to be purchased via website, telephone, fax and e-mail.
2. Clarify and fulfill customer requests/needs by presenting available selections of products and services along with appropriate pricing and lead times.
3. Understand and respond to customer delivery needs by interfacing with internal personnel
4. Prepares and transmits requests for customer quotes for items to be purchased via website, telephone, fax and e-mail.
5. Maintains accurate customer information in database according to company procedures
6. Maintains an updated computerized inventory to include price changes, new and deleted items, descriptions and other related data.
Must be reliable and self-motivated. Attention to detail, accuracy and speed, good work ethic and enthusiasm to learn all aspects of the customer service operation.
Associates Degree (Preferred). High school diploma/general education degree (GED) along with one to two years related experience and/or training will be considered as well.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software; inventory software; internet software; order processing systems; database software and e-mail.
Compelling Reasons to Work at PowerRail
Great hours: Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Great Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance, Company-paid life and disability insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Great work environment: Free coffee, casual dress code, growing company.