Status: Hourly/ Non-exempt
Location: Geneva, NY
Shift/Hours: Full-time based on business needs. Monday - Saturday with a day off during the week for working Saturday. Must be flexible to meet current and future business needs. Please see our website for branch hours and locations.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union, ranked one of Rochester's top mid-sized companies three years in a row, is seeking a Member Service Advisor for our Geneva, NY, branch.
Our Geneva team is looking for someone with a desire to help others who is ready to serve our members and help meet their financial needs. In a credit union MSA position, you will work with members daily to meet their financial needs.
Reliant offers an excellent work environment based on Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork (ART), along with an exceptional benefits package, including:
As a Member Service Advisor at Reliant, you will:
• Provide a positive member experience.
• Perform routine member transactions in a professional, confidential, and accurate manner.
• Assure that Reliant products and services are provided to our members.
• Experience exciting career opportunities!
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for a Member Service Advisor role:
• Positive attitude, with a desire to help others
• Confidence to recommend products and services
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently as well as with a team
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays
Required Training & Experience for a Member Service Advisor role:
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• One (1) to three (3) years of retail and/or financial service experience. Customer service, sales, and cash handling.
Physical Requirements include the ability to:
• Use keyboard, monitor, telephone, and other standard office equipment.
• Lift and move a minimum of 20 pounds.
• Effectively communicate with others.
• Capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance
Candidates considered for hire are subject to credit and other employment reference checks.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA Disability/Veteran. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a position, contact our Human Resources department via phone at 800-724-9282 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.