Tufts Medical Center Primary Care is seeking an Academic Internal Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Boston. We are a patient-centered organization looking to grow our practice with team players dedicated to providing meaningful patient care. This opportunity is ideal for those who are finishing training or those who are looking to advance their careers and make a change.
Why join our team:
At Tufts Medical Center Primary Care, we strive to be a people focused organization. Our academic primary care practice cares for 40,000 patients and serves diverse patients from across Boston as well as our Chinatown Community with Mandarin and Cantonese speaking staff and clinicians.
Advanced Practitioner Providers have the support of both experienced and knowledgeable colleagues fostering a team approach. Generous support is in place with extensive ancillary staff including nursing staff and medical assistants and a Practice Manager.
Join a clinically renowned system devoted to delivering high quality care at a lower cost to patients. We encourage and support each provider to pursue their clinical and educational interests. With a large 75 person Internal Medicine residency program, a passion for teaching is essential.
Our physicians see patients between 1 and 8 clinical sessions/week, with 7 clinical sessions considered full-time. Our faculty has supported time in many different scholarly endeavors, including public health research, education, inpatient operations, quality, and population health.
Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- Embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- Meet your patient’s needs with same day or routinely scheduled appointments
- Practice team-based care with your colleague medical Specialists
- Be proactive in your care approach with preventative medicine and population health
- Work cross-functionally with various members of our community and stake holders
Who you are:
- A passion for primary care
- Excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champions world class patient satisfaction and support
- Current medical license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is preferred
- Ability to speak a foreign language (Russian, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese) is a plus
Work, Live, and Grow: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
Location: Tufts Medical Center primary care practice in Boston, Massachusetts
How to apply: You can apply for this position via this link. Please be sure to include a confidential CV and cover letter with your application. Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Kaitlyn Buckley, Senior Provider Recruiter at email@example.com
Why Tufts Medicine: Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.