SMS is currently seeking a professional and reliable Class A Driver to join our team. NO EXPERIENCE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD NECESSARY. Our Drivers relocate 53' spread axle trailers (our mobile medical imaging equipment!) to multiple medical facilities along a mobile route.
• Varied schedule, looking for someone that has open availability to help with multiple routes
• Possible overnight, travelling and weekends
• Let us know your availability!
Do you want to join an innovative and employee-owned company? Our mission is to create lasting partnerships in the health care community and provide the best possible care to every patient with our exceptional staff and state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging technology. By providing our mobile diagnostic imaging service, patients are able to receive exams at their local medical facility. We are proud to be an employee-owned company and strive to perform all of our duties, services and patient care with compassion and excellence. Join our team and discover the SMS Difference!
• You will competently and safely relocate the trailer/mobile equipment to medical facilities along a dedicated route in accordance with DOT rules and regulations
• At each location, you will conduct the set-up and tear down of the trailer
• You will assist in the patient-care capacity by escorting patients from the medical facility to the mobile unit, while ensuring excellent patient care, comfort, safety and confidentiality (we will train you!)
• Some administrative tasks required, including time/activity reports, billing, drivers’ logs, and any applicable maintenance, mileage or inspection forms
• You will be paid per hour based on experience
• Plus, you may be eligible to join our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
• We need you to have your Class A CDL with a safe driving record
• You must be able to pass a physical, drug screen & background check
• You must be a minimum of 21 years of age
You must be capable of working safely and independently and able to multitask. If you enjoy driving and helping people, please complete our application located at: www.sharedmed.com to be considered for this position.
Shared Medical Services is a leading supplier of specialized imaging solutions, including mobile MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), mobile PET/CT (Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography), mobile CT (Computed Tomography) and mobile Digital Mammography.
SHARED MEDICAL SERVICES
209 Limestone Pass
Cottage Grove, WI 53527
An Employee Owned Company
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
GENERAL SCOPE OF WORK: Under the general direction of the Regional Operations Manager, with the clinical supervision of the Radiologist at each site on the mobile route, transports mobile medical imaging equipment to client sites along the mobile route and maintains equipment according to specifications. Assists in the completion of examinations on patients of all ages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES: