Bookkeeper/ Administrative Assistant
In this dual role, your job is to provide various clerical and accounting services for your employer. In this role, you may perform data entry, monitor company finances, track adherence to a budget, record expenses, and deposit checks in accounts.
• Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
• Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
• Create and post parent invoices as well as process A/R payments.
• Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
• Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance and reconciling entries.
• Maintains historical records by filing documents.
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Input A/P and Credit Card transactions followed by printing and mailing proper checks for those invoices.
• Provide Business Manager with weekly/monthly/ and quarterly reports
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
• Manage the Business Manger’s calendar and schedule
• Answer phone calls and greet guests as needed
• Assist Business Manager with daily projects as needed
• Help with events outside normal business hours as needed
Our Ideal candidate will excel in:
• Analyzing Information
• Dealing with Complexity
• Reporting Research Results
• Data Entry Skills
• Understanding of SFAS/FASB Rules
• Attention to Detail
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
• CPA is a plus
• Previous bookkeeping experience preferred
• Shelby V5, Shelby Next Generation, QuickBooks Certification/Experience highly preferred