Connect for Health Colorado is a health insurance marketplace and support network for individuals, families, and small employers in Colorado. We provide high quality customer assistance by phone and in person and exclusive access to federal financial assistance, based on income, to reduce the cost of health insurance. We are a non-profit entity established by a 2011 state law and our mission is to increase access, affordability, and choice for individuals and small employers purchasing health insurance in Colorado.
Position Summary: This is an exciting opportunity for someone with executive administrative experience who is passionate about starting a career path in the non-profit sector. The Office & Executive Assistant is a member of the Office Management Team and an integral part of the infrastructure of Connect for Health Colorado. The team member will assist in managing the day-to-day office operations; as well as perform executive administrative functions for a chief officer of the organization. This role will also support other areas of the organization administratively, including supporting the Board of Directors and other C-level executives as needed.
The Office and Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
• Executive support for a chief officer: heavy calendar management, executive organization and management, production of materials and other information dissemination activities.
• Coordinate logistics and provide support for projects, project meetings and events including securing sites, webinar/phone set-up, audio & visual set up, development of an agenda and materials, as needed
• Assist with multiple calendars and scheduling, as needed
• Share with another team member in greeting visitors and routing voicemail messages from the main phone line as needed
• Assist the Manager of Office & Administration as needed
• Security system door access and building access management – part of the emergency on-call contacts
• Onboarding/offboarding employees
• Maintain cleanliness of conference rooms, lobby, and kitchen
• Management of office, kitchen, and printer supplies
• Assist in coordination of office events
• Assist with ordering catering for meetings and events as needed
• Creation of presentations in PowerPoint and Word as requested
Connect for Health Colorado offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Using Connect for Health Colorado’s annual benefits allowance, employees may elect from various benefit offerings and tailor a package to best suit their individual needs. Connect for Health Colorado employees are eligible to participate in the organization’s 403(b) plan and are additionally provided with paid time off, short and long term disability and life insurance.
Connect for Health Colorado is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). Connect for Health Colorado may, at its discretion, conduct a background check on any workforce member and/or require job candidates to successfully complete a background check as a condition of employment.