Mental Health Connecticut is a statewide not-for-profit agency that provides direct services to adults with severe and persistent mental illness, presents workshops about mental health, and mounts reform efforts to help shape state policies and laws.
MHC has an immediate full-time opening (Friday – Monday; 4:00 pm – 12:00 am) for a Rehabilitation Specialist I within the Torrington area. This position will be responsible to document and deliver services, including Medicaid reimbursable services, if applicable, to persons in recovery in the activities outlined in their Individual Recovery Plans.
Salary: $14.00 per hour. MHC offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
• Medical (Current employee coverage 80% paid for by MHC)
• Voluntary Vision & Short Term Disability insurance
• Long Term Disability insurance fully paid for by MHC
• 403b Retirement Plan (company match is $.50 for every dollar contributed, up to 6%)
• Paid time off (Paid holidays, vacation time, personal time, floating holiday time, sick time)
The Rehabilitation Specialist responsibilities include:
Education and/or Experience:
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Mental Health Connecticut is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. EOE, M/F/D/V
No phone calls please