Hilltop Residential is seeking a Regional Manager for the Georgia market.
Hilltop Residential has seen tremendous growth in our 3 years of existence, with 18 acquired communities in the 4 major Texas markets, and we have expanded into the Florida market recently with Georgia to follow in late 2020. We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Regional Manager who will be responsible for the implementation and expansion of property management functions for Hilltop’s assets in the Georgia market. With Hilltop’s core values as the foundation, this Regional Manager will set the tone for, and continue the high standards of, customer service and performance at Hilltop Residential.
Hilltop is dedicated to creating an unforgettable place to live and work. We are honored to have received the certification as a Great Place to Work in only our second year of existence.
- Execute our property management strategies that support Hilltop’s core values throughout the Georgia market.
- Set Hilltop’s customer service and cost controls at levels that will maximize the performance and profitability of Hilltop‘s Georgia assets.
- Implement – and continue to improve upon - site level operating, maintenance, and cost control policies, procedures and programs as already established by Hilltop Residential
- Develop onsite personnel, building upon Hilltop’s culture of a place of hard work, integrity, job satisfaction, and opportunity.
- Evaluate how to continue to deliver resident focused technology to our residents.
- Assist Hilltop in growing the portfolio in the Southeast market.
- First-hand experience in all facets of multi-site multifamily property management and operations, including financial performance and customer service
- Demonstrated usage of an exceptional sales, marketing, and customer service background sufficient to quickly and consistently resolve customer complaints and issues
- Track record of financial acumen: maximizing revenues, managing spending, and completing financial and other reports with accuracy and punctuality
- Developed management and supervisory skills to lead, direct, evaluate, mentor, develop, and maximize the experience and performance of subordinate team members.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using property management software (preferably OneSite / Real Page), word processing, spreadsheet, and database management applications to complete and produce required reports
- Self-starter, collaborative team player, hardworking, humble, trustworthy, always looking for the very best way to do things
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications—not race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship or any other status or characteristic covered by federal, state or local law.