LendKey is solving a complex challenge—to improve lives with lending made simple—by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
What you’ll do:
- Review loan files to ensure documentation provided meets our Lenders’ requirements
- Precisely edit loan information to reflect updates, and verified information
- Review completed loan files for accuracy and compliance
- Provide clear, concise comments regarding status of loan files
- Communicate professionally and effectively with internal and external customers regarding status requests, missing information, and explanation of required documentation
- Identify and escalate challenging customer accounts for additional review and assistance
- Work diligently to ensure department productivity and quality standards are met and exceeded
Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and adherence to our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
Background & Skills:
- Prior loan processing and verification experience, such as auto, mortgage or student loan experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree is great, but not required
- Great work ethic and attention to detail; persistence; strong organizational skills
- Team player; works well within a team to achieve individual objectives and broader objectives
- Strong verbal & written communication skills