At Hilltop Residential, we are proud of our vibrant culture. We are wholly committed to being a world-class real estate investment company that provides unparalleled excellence to our customers and investors.
Hilltop is dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience not only as a great place to live, but also a great place to work, and we are honored to have received the recognition as a Great Place to Work! If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company that puts their employees first – Hilltop Residential is it!
Hilltop Residential Offers Great Benefits!
• Competitive Pay • 401k with Company Match • Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans • Paid Life Insurance • Employee Referral Program • Short and Long Term Disability • Vacation, Holiday and Personal Time Off • Employee Rent Discount Program • Rapidly Growing Company with Opportunities for Growth
•Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their expectations, while maintaining resident retention.
•Complete all lease applications, assists with application verification, and notifies prospective residents of results.
•Help to create and promote a friendly and professional office environment by displaying exemplary customer service in all aspects of the position
•Regularly inspect tour path, amenities, model, and community for quality assurance.
•Work hard and as a team, feel that you can conquer any obstacle
• At least 6 months experience in apartment, leasing, or hospitality industry preferred
• Outgoing, gregarious personality & an enthusiasm for marketing, leasing, and sales
• Active knowledge of online Social Media and social presence avenues
• Proficiency in converting phone calls to appointments and appointments to leases
• Strong organizational and administrative abilities
• Must have excellent communication and people skills
• A passion to serve residents, prospects, vendors, and colleagues
• Knowledge of Fair Housing Law
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications—not race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship or any other status or characteristic covered by federal, state or local law.