At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Digital Marketing Manager is a working manager, responsible for a wide scope of digital marketing activities including search engine optimization, digital advertising and paid search, marketing automation effectiveness, social media, and online lead generation. The Digital Marketing Manager will champion new, innovative ideas with strategic and tactical plans tied to individual and team performance metrics.
- Daily management of Pardot including develop and manage drip programs, website forms, and integrations such as , but not limited to salesforce, social media, and zoom webinars. Monitor and report results.
- Create, test, execute and manage campaigns. Monitor online campaigns and makes recommendations on goals to improve key performance metrics.
- Update and maintain email distribution lists to manage efficient processes for high email distribution .
- Create, review and analyze Pardot and Salesforce reports to measure effectiveness of marketing campaign and email results ; and identify and provide alternate strategies to improve and increase performance.
- Review Pardot and Salesforce to ensure filters are accurate and lists are correct for matching campaigns.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications as needed for optimum Pardot performance.
- Work closely with digital vendor to optimize website traffic flow and conversion.
- Maintain best practices for Marketing Automation Platforms, including naming conventions, list management, lead flow, attribution model, completion actions, owners, etc. Create flow maps of lead actions and results and communicate routinely with the team.
- Create standardized templates and other assets for ease of campaign management.
- Stays current on email marketing, marketing automation , and marketing technology trends.
- Required to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Direct Reports: None
- Other duties as required.
- Experience with Pardot required.
- Experience with Salesforce required.
- Experience with copywriting and editing is preferred.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS preferred.
- Experience increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for important keywords, increasing site authority through trusted, and natural link building is required.
- Experience creating drip programs and campaigns required.
- Experience with list management and building email and landing pages is required.
- Experience marketing for a technical solution provider is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required.
- Content Management Systems is required. Marketing automation platform is required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and maintain a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Marketing, Communications, or a related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Certifications or licensure: Salesforce, Pardot, Google AdWords, Google Analytics certification is preferred. Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of experience with Pardot: minimum 3 years
- Years of experience with Salesforce: minimum 2 years
- Years of experience supervising: None.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Paid Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.