The Products & Programs Administrator will support NAHQ’s educational programs, events, certification, and marketing. This role assists team members by coordinating the delivery of educational programs and events, supporting certification and recertification programs, providing customer service to learners and general administrative support across the organization.
Product & Program Support (40%)
- Supports NAHQ’s live educational courses, webinars and events (in-person & virtual delivery); this includes: 1) Scheduling meetings and managing communication with speakers and instructors. 2) Logistical (day of) support for NAHQ’s events (i.e., CPHQ Review Courses, NAHQ Next/annual conference, Summit, Healthcare Quality Week, etc.). 3) Sending pre-and-post course communications to learners. 4) Coordinating logistical and technical details for program delivery. 5) Program & platform registration/set up and testing. 6) Pulling reports as needed. 6) Serving as back-up virtual producer for live, online courses and webinars
- Supports the continuing education (CE) approval processes, including reviewing applications, responding to inquiries, pulling reports and maintaining records.
- Maintains accurate product and program details on the website/catalogue
Certification Support (25%)
- Assists with CPHQ exam and recertification program administration, including uploads/downloads of exam records, report clean up, customer service, and performing recertification audits.
Marketing Support (10%)
- Form/List management and exporting
- General administration support –, promo items, etc.
- Social/Linked-In management (approvals, content aggregation, post monitoring, social listening)
- Email design layout
Administrative Support (25%)
- Supports the Journal for Healthcare Quality (JHQ) editorial team including scheduling calls, recording minutes, coordinating logistics and action items for editor and associate editors, making travel arrangements, and disseminating information to staff, committees, and constituents.
- Provides customer service support (i.e., respond to telephone and written inquiries, provide documentation and training to external support teams and vendors, etc.)
- Utilizes association management software to pull ad hoc reports and search/track data
- Utilizes technology to host web meetings and/or training
- Arranges volunteer and/or staff travel and conference/training registrations
- Schedules volunteer and/or staff meetings and calls
- Assists with writing and testing SOP’s related to tasks/responsibilities
- Participates in ongoing quality assurance checks
- Assists with invoicing and routing
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Education: Associate or bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience: at least 5 years in an administrative position.
- Relevant work experience in program coordination and project management.
- Strong project management skills proving the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A strong team player with proven ability to effectively collaborate within and across departments in order to achieve departmental and organizational goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Results-oriented, self-starter, deadline-conscious, intellectually curious and has a willingness to learn.
- CRM Experience, Salesforce preferred
- Learning Management System experience
- Webinar platform experience (GoTo)
- Intermediate computer proficiency
- Proactivity seeks solutions to overcome challenges
- Exceptional customer service orientation and skills
- Commitment to continual process improvement, the spirit of innovation and teamwork
- Adaptability: demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency with a prioritized workload.
- Behave ethically: understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Professionalism: Good judgment, ability to interact with all levels of staff and vendors, appropriate demeanor and appearance, confidence
- Commitment to company values
Physical, Mental Demands/Working Environment
Lifting: Depends on Position – will use proactive safety measures.
Vision: Computer, phone, client interaction.
Goal oriented, fast-paced, with a focus on service excellence. Able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
Ability and willingness to travel out-of-state and/or overnight for up to 10% annually.
This position is vital to the success of NAHQ and the person must bring, in addition to professional knowledge, a personality well suited to work with numerous individuals (staff, members, certificants, vendors, sponsors, etc.). NAHQ is a collaborative, innovative, and open environment that asks its staff to be responsible for multiple programs, utilizing a variety of skills.
NAHQ retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position nor does it constitute a contract of employment. In addition, percentages allocated to essential functions are subject to change at the supervisor’s discretion. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor; subject to reasonable accommodations.