Trinity Partners is a full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in downtown Charlotte, with offices in Raleigh, Greenville, SC, and Columbia, SC. Our team of 165 real estate professionals’ entrepreneurial spirit and deep roots work together to create success for our clients and an engaging company culture and workplace.
We're currently seeking a part-time Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist to join our Columbia team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of invoices to include coding, processing and research. In addition, this position is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage accounting system including invoice agents, pay bills, and prepare commissions.
- Accounts Payables – Responsible for ensuring we have all appropriate backup from vendors. Responsible for receiving and coding invoices, gathering approvals, scanning invoices and backup and entering in QuickBooks for payment. Responsible for mailing signed checks.
- Accounts Receivable – Responsible for drafting invoices from information submitted by brokers and creating invoices in QuickBooks.
- Responsible for tracking for timing of second half invoices. Responsible for collections as necessary.
- Other accounting duties – Responsible for SC Sales Tax quarterly remittance, keeping a complete and accurate list of all personal property, assistance with audits and processing 1099s for vendors.
- Commissions – Responsible for recording commission income payments in broker spreadsheets and providing information regarding payments to human resources.
- Receive bills, collect, and match all invoices to charges.
- Regularly handle confidential material and information and exercise discretion when doing so.
- Support the needs of all customers by providing premium customer service and positive resolutions.
- 3-5 years experience in accounts payable/receivable or experience with general accounting principles
- Commercial real estate experience in a brokerage environment a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Team-oriented, willing to work with a diverse set of service lines and colleagues
- Professional, engaging attitude with a flexible nature and a passion for problem-solving
- Must be self-directed and complete work with a sense of urgency with minimal direction
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate accurately and clearly both verbally and in writing
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and applications: QuickBooks, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage shifting responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Associate’s degree preferred
We invite you to look around our website and social media platforms to learn more about who we are and how we like to work. If you think you’re a good fit, tell us why. In turn, we’ll tell you about how we like to work and what makes us different from other commercial real estate firms. If you can’t already tell, we’re especially proud of our work environment and culture. We’d love to hear about how hiring you would make it even better.