The Account Executive will work closely with an assigned client base to build relationships to better understand the client’s operational needs. They will use that understanding to identify business opportunities for SynerComm to expand current partnerships by selling additional services and/or products. This B2B sales position works extensively with internal teams including leadership, service, operations and finance to ensure the terms of the contract are met and the customer expectations have been exceeded. The Account Executive acts as the point of contact for clients regarding on-going product and service needs, providing solution guidance and maximizing value from SynerComm.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within existing client base
- Develop strong knowledge of leading industry trends through ongoing training
- Discover additional opportunities within assigned client base by identifying potential areas of growth
- Write proposals and negotiate terms of contracts, provide accurate and timely communication to clients, acting as the primary point of contact
- Responsible for the timely and accurate entry of all required data including leads, correspondence, quotes, signed proposals, and any other data in CRM
- Manage Company account relationships and designated business partnerships including appropriate coordination with Company’s departments such as operational support teams, service, finance and administration personnel.
- Manage existing client accounts to understand their goals and recognize additional revenue opportunities.
- Other tasks and duties to be performed as requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.