Are you a self-motivated and highly resourceful person who is capable of dominating the markets we serve? Do innovation, information, and teamwork excite you? Are you an avid learner who is always looking to improve?
TOK is seeking a talented Marketing Assistant responsible for creating, maintaining, and distributing marketing materials for TOK’s property listings and services. This role is responsible for maintaining brand integrity with existing materials, colors, and fonts, and will aide in the development of new materials to support future service lines and marketing messaging.
Who We Are:
- Locally and independently owned company founded in 1991.
- The leading commercial real estate firm in Idaho.
- Voted by our employees as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for thirteen (13!) consecutive years. We encourage you to join our team and see why!
As a Marketing Assistant, a typical day includes performing these essential duties and responsibilities:
- Creates and modifies property flyers and offering memorandums.
- Creates proposal packages for Brokerage opportunities.
- Coordinates and initiates email blasts to the local and regional brokerage community and potential investors.
- Creates and coordinates open house invitations and event planning as needed.
- Assist with social media marketing efforts: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Assists with production of Research publications.
- Assists Brokers and Research team with market update presentations.
- Create and update biographies for team members and update on company website.
- Order new and updated property signage as needed.
- Identify and track property marketing activities in Buildout software.
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities needed to succeed:
- High School Diploma required. College degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of graphic design experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate terminology a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure in a very fast-paced environment, demonstrating the ability to successfully manage time and projects, effectively communicating with all team members, and staying organized.
- Proven track record of being successful in both team-based efforts as well as independent work. Ability to successfully work in a team is imperative.
Essential physical abilities required:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the time, occasionally move about the office to access necessary materials, and operate a computer and other office machinery.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients and team members, as well as be able to interpret instructions and exchange accurate information.
- Must have sufficient visual and mental perception, which allows the employee to comprehend written work requirements, and determine necessary actions required to meet the finished product standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 30 pounds and work in an office environment that may require walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and sitting for long periods of time.