Our global creative agency is looking for a dedicated Account Manager to support the work of a specific global client that works across the APAC region with offices in Singapore and other major cities in the region. This person must be an exceptional project manager with experience working with numerous stakeholders, external vendors, and complex deliverables.
The ideal candidate must have strong strategy skills, be an experienced manager of creative/communications/technical projects, and have an intuitiveness to anticipate client needs. The position will work daily with a specific external client and report internally to the Chief Strategy Officer.
- Serve as the dedicated Singapore based point-of-contact for a specific client with responsibility for providing strategy and managerial consistency across APAC projects and timezones and ensuring a premium level of customer service and responsiveness to all.
- Effectively manage internal processes and advance projects from start to finish, while coordinating with team members and providing continuous reports.
- Smartly develop strategic plans, conceptual ideas, and tactical recommendations for select clients
- Effectively communicate – verbal and written – with clients on digital and creative services strategies, as well as all other client-oriented projects and tasks.
- Gather and analyze data to develop and present well-informed metrics reports, for both internal and external purposes.
- Assist in the development of workable budgets, project scopes, performance reports, and timelines for multiple project deliverables.
- 4-5 years of client-facing experience working at the crossroads of digital communications, design, and creative services.
- Proven experience managing communications campaigns and/or multichannel digital campaigns or websites.
- Must be able to work across a number of projects and teams to respond to ever-changing client needs and deadlines.
- A proven track record of developing strategic plans to benefit the client.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to think creatively and contribute to a team environment.
- Self-motivated and driven, willingness to take ownership of projects and your role within the agency.
- Superior communications and presentation skills (both written and verbal).
For Bonus Points:
- Public policy experience in the APAC region
- Agency experience with a portfolio of projects on which you have worked
- A sense of humor and a love of tacos, pandas and the occasional dog
Oh, and thanks for reading this all the way through. To be clear, we’re not interested in hearing from recruiters, recruiters who claim not to be “recruiters,” headhunters, or staffing companies.
Please note, all candidates must be based in the APAC region with a strong preference for Singapore.