Shared Medical Services is seeking a professional and reliable Medical Assistant to join our team. This position is ideal for someone that enjoys helping others!
Position offers a unique variety of duties and no experience in the medical field is required. Patients are able to receive medical exams at their local medical facility with this imaging service.
• Saturday: 7am-noon
• Friday potentially in St. Francis, KS: 6am-10am
• Provide patient care on mobile medical route
• Assist Technologist with patient positioning/screening
• Data Entry
• Maintain confidentiality
• Pass drug screen, physical and background
• Lift 10 pounds frequently; lift up to 75 pounds occasionally
• Minimum 21 years of age
Shared Medical Services
Cottage Grove, WI
An Employee Owned Company
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
GENERAL SCOPE OF WORK: Under the general direction of the Regional Operations Manager, with the clinical supervision of the Radiologist at each site, assists in the completion of examinations on patients of all ages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES: