We are currently seeking a professional and reliable Medical Imaging Assistant to join our team. NO EXPERIENCE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD IS NECESSARY!
• Marysville, KS Tuesday, 6:30-noon
• Seneca, KS, Saturday, 6:30am-10:00am
Duties & Responsibilities:
• You will assist in providing excellent patient care on a mobile medical route, including maintaining patient comfort, safety and confidentiality
• You will assist in transporting patients between the medical facility and the mobile scanner
• You will assist the Medical Technologist in completing applicable forms and positioning patients on the scanner to facilitate the examination
• You will complete necessary administrative tasks (i.e. time/activity reports and billing)
• A few musts include: ability to pass a drug screen, physical and background check
• You must be able to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds occasionally
• You must be a minimum of 21 years of age
Do you want to join an innovative and employee-owned company? Our mission is to create lasting partnerships in the health care community and provide the best possible care to every patient with our exceptional staff and state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging technology. By providing our mobile diagnostic imaging service, patients are able to receive exams at their local medical facility. We are proud to be an employee-owned company and strive to perform all of our duties, services and patient care with compassion and excellence. Join our team and discover the SMS Difference!
You must be capable of working independently, able to multitask, work well under pressure, interact in a professional and ethical manner, and have excellent communication skills.
Shared Medical Services is a leading supplier of specialized imaging solutions, including mobile MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), mobile PET/CT (Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography), mobile CT (Computed Tomography) and mobile Digital Mammography.
SHARED MEDICAL SERVICES
209 Limestone Pass
Cottage Grove, WI 53527
An Employee Owned Company
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
GENERAL SCOPE OF WORK: Under the general direction of the Regional Operations Manager, with the clinical supervision of the Radiologist at each site, assists in the completion of examinations on patients of all ages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES: