At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Strategic Account Manager role is a consultative sales and account management position to grow our partnership and revenue with Asurint clients. Responsibilities include working with Asurint’s largest clients to develop long-term profitable relationships and new revenue opportunities. You will manage a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives to solve their business issues, while managing a pipeline of new revenue opportunities. Strategic Account Managers are a liaise between our clients and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Asurint’s services. Responsible for not only retaining client revenue but also driving revenue growth while maximizing profitability of their book of business.
- Develop a precise and thorough strategic account plan detailing specific and relevant information about all aspects of assigned accounts with the end goal of retaining and growing assigned client base.
- Analyze industry trends and identify white space opportunities to present solutions to our clients to enhance their current background screening program and generate new business.
- Monitor and analyze service levels on assigned account base to ensure on time delivery. Work cross functionally to maintain SLA’s and client satisfaction.
- Portfolio management of a large book of clients.
- Sets, tracks and exceeds sales targets, aligned with company objectives through Asurint’s defined sales cycle.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Asurint’s products, services, processes and procedures to effectively communicate Asurint’s advantage to our clients and creates alignment between our clients and our internal teams.
- Responsible for collaborating with the Sales and Operations teams to onboard and integrate new clients. Must be able to present solutions to ensure a timely implementation completion.
- Develop and maintain knowledge base of client programs, processes, procedures, pricing, packages, etc.
- Prepare and present quarterly business reviews to assigned client base.
- Establish Asurint as a strategic partner to our clients and key stakeholders, while delivering customer and industry intelligence to drive retention and revenue growth.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of the client market and their industries.
- Identifies risks and presents developed solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitors, evaluates and reports on account health and works proactively to ensure superior client satisfaction.
- Drives solutions within the multifunctional teams.
- Travels to client locations to resolve issues and collaborate on new opportunities and solutions.
- Experience working in software or BPO account management environment is preferred.
- Experience managing $5,000,000 or more in key account revenue is preferred.
- Experience presenting to audiences both in-person and virtually is preferred.
- Experience handling objections and demonstrating negotiation skills is preferred.
- Experience working with Information Technology development is required.
- Experience working in sales to onboard, retain and generate new business opportunities
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred. Salesforce is preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Certifications or licensure: Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: 5 to 7 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: None.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Paid Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.