LendKey is solving a complex challenge—to improve lives with lending made simple—by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
This associate will be working directly with the Senior Marketing Managers to learn and assist in the following marketing disciplines:
What you’ll do:
- Write and edit content including blogs, promotional marketing emails, white papers and more.
- Work collaboratively with freelance writers to create high-quality educational content.
- Manage an editorial calendar, ensuring on-time and quality content.
- Optimize content for SEO.
- Collaborate with legal team to ensure marketing materials are compliant.
- Research topics to make sure contents are factually accurate.
Social Media Marketing
- Plan social media posts for Facebook and Instagram utilizing trending hashtags, industry news, blogs, recruitment, volunteering, engagement and more.
- Work with creative to design images for social media posts while complying with best practices for dimensions, file sizes and more.
- Monitor and moderate social media comments and messages.
- Define key performance indicators before each marketing campaign and ensure they are correctly set up for analytics.
- Keep track of key performance metrics, develop reports to provide insights and suggestions on improvements.