Are you looking for an ambitious new role, where you can test and grow your skills?
We’re looking for a unique candidate whose passion is making things happen and in knowledgeable in orthodontic insurance billing and accounting. The ideal candidate is energetic, fast-learning, and has strong problem-solving skills. Working from home is available for the right candidate as well!
You effectively utilize the resources provided by support departments and ensure each practice achieves their goals by working aging insurance claims and balances, but also working with the front office teams for success.
Peak Dental Services manages multiple growing state-of-the-art dental and specialist practices in the Colorado Springs and Denver areas, with continued growth plans throughout the state. We take pride in delivering a positive customer experience whereby our customer satisfaction scores have always exceeded 9.5 out of 10 across all dimensions. We have general dentists and specialists onsite in all locations.
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our Accounts Receivable team of business professionals. We pride ourselves in creating a fun professional environment, while providing the best patient care experience!
The primary role of a Dental Accounts Receivables Claims Specialist is to join and contribute to our Accounts Receivables team to achieve best-in-class collection levels across all our general and specialty dentistry practices while maintaining high levels of customer service.
• Audit ledgers to ensure balances are correct and up-to-date
• Manage aging insurance claims, including but not limited appealing claims for a favorable resolution, writing narratives, resubmitting claims for payment and working with the front office staff to resolve outstanding insurance issues
• Follow department processes to status insurance claims via web or phone
• Implement patient collection processes
• Implement and assist in improving our collection protocols within agreed upon deadlines
• Any other tasks and projects as required.
• Experience working in a dental practice or similar environment
• Knowledge of dental terminology and procedures
• Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills are a must
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Self-motivated and results-oriented
• Knowledge of dental insurance and claim processing
• Carestream Products and Dentrix knowledge is a plus
• Familiarity with dental insurance websites
• Medical Coding and Billing experience is a plus
• Excel experience
Compensation DOE. Serious inquiries only. Please send your resume and desired start date.
It is important that the Dental Accounts Receivables Claims Specialist embody the core values of the company:
1. Putting Patient & Doctors experience first
2. Demonstrating ownership for results
3. Fostering compassion, optimism, & celebration
4. Practicing fanatical attention to consistency and detail
5. Being committed to continuous improvement
6. Contributing to it being a great place to work