Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance is the largest orthopaedic surgery group in Nashville and Middle Tennessee. TOA concentrates on the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system which allow our patients to live their best life. Ninety plus years later we are advancing the practice of orthopaedic surgery throughout the state.
There are a number of reasons why TOA is an employer of choice; here are a few of them:
- Stability- TOA has been in Middle Tennessee since 1926 and has expanded to nearly 20 locations!
- Impact- TOA’s team members use our careers – whether in our clinics or our business office – to make a positive difference in the community by building relationships and helping patients live their best life.
- Work Environment- The TOA team focuses on fostering an excellent working environment; one of positivity, collaboration, job satisfaction, and engagement.
- Total Rewards- TOA offers competitive salaries based on the current Middle Tennessee wage market, plus a comprehensive suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, and more. Our 401(k) plan provides a company match, safe harbor match and profit sharing match to go along with your contributions.
The MRI Patient Services Specialist is the friendly and helpful face of TOA – generally, the first person who interacts with our patients or their families when they arrive for their appointment. The Patient Services Specialist sets the tone for a great patient visit by professionally and compassionately attending to the patients as they arrive for their appointment at TOA.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service and patient focus to make each encounter as positive as possible
- Work closely with clinical colleagues and administrative team mates to develop a cohesive, high performing team
- Verify patient demographic information upon arrival
- Update and change insurance information as appropriate
- Scan insurance cards and drivers licenses
- Enter referrals into the computer and link it to the appropriate case
- Collect co payments, coinsurance, deductibles, and balances
- Prep daily clinics for upcoming appointments and print related documents
- Create a record of the appointment, or an encounter and print
- Ensure that all documentation is entered accurately and swiftly
- Schedule follow-up appointments as necessary
TOA is an equal opportunity employer. TOA conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers