Bachelor’s degree in human service field preferably with two years experience in case management for homeless people OR Associate Degree in human service field with three years experience in case management for homeless people. This position requires a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation. This person must pass and maintain Minnesota Background Study clearance.
• Ability to read, analyze and complete documentation required by government agencies and communicate through speaking, listening and writing with residents and outside agencies.
• Demonstrate competency using computer programs such as Microsoft Word as well as ability to learn and use new systems as needed.
• Self-motivation and the ability to work independently including prioritizing job duties.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Understand and be sensitive to the effects of trauma on an individual and its impact on successful residency, including an understanding of homeless populations.
• Skill in understanding and maintaining positive relationships with diverse residents, applicants and co-workers.
• Regular attendance, reliability and punctuality
• Sensitivity and effectiveness when working with people from diverse backgrounds and with special needs.
Center City Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, sexual orientation/identity/expression, marital status or familial status.