The Role: Successful candidates will be comfortable talking to C-level business leaders and handling detailed technical and functional questions related to digital customer experience solutions. In this role you will effectively collaborate cross-functionally including Sales, Technology, Services, Marketing, Finance and Customer Support, as well as with partners.
Who Are You: You are an accomplished applications specialist with Marketing Cloud software suite experience who demonstrates deep understanding of its interaction within CX agency services. You have an established track record of success and are passionate about providing clients with well thought out solutions for their marketing needs. You are creative and thorough in preparing impactful client proposals and are comfortable taking the lead and communicating and presenting to all levels of an organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with prospects to understand business requirements and define overall solutions
• Support sales to write effective scoping questions and related documentation
• Develop technical sales proposals. Review and write marketing cloud content
• Provide technical sales support for proposals, follow-up questions, presentations, and statements of work (SOWs)
• Prepare and present services and solutions to prospects and clients virtually and on-site, as applicable, via video, events, conferences, etc.
• Own all technical sales handoff documentation and run internal “kickoffs” for transfer to client team once deal sold
• Guide the sales process at a key deal level to identify and execute strategic sales cycles
• Provide insight into what’s resonating in the marketplace by client type, industry segment, business model and technical maturity, etc. and apply that to winning proposals
• Serve as the central sales operations link from pipeline development and proposal development to deal closure and project launch
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
• 5+ years’ experience in Marketing Technical Solutions related to client solutions and sales
• Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present complex topics to technical and non-technical audiences
• Willingness to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
• Strong organization and attention to detail
• Project Management and/or Sales experience
• Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-growing sales organization
• Well versed in contemporary project mgmt., RFP, and sales effectiveness platforms – SFDC, RFPIO, Jira, etc.
R2integrated is a digital marketing agency with national presence, headquartered in Baltimore. Our value is in delivering integrated technology solutions that connect customer experiences and drive measurable impact for our clients. Core capabilities span across marketing technology, experience design, media, and digital marketing, designed to advance customer engagements and deliver impactful results. For over fifteen years, we have worked with clients to deploy best-in-class marketing technology and unify the customer journey. R2i serves segment leading clients, including Hershey, Perdue, MIT, Pentair, CloudBlue, Feeding America, University of Michigan, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, and Senseonics.