SAGE Black is seeking qualified candidates for a Integration and Test Engineer who will be involved in all phases of the test process and will also work closely technical experts to ensure test products meet the requirements allocated to the particular test as well as ensuring the validity of test results. The candidate will directly support the test team and indirectly the software development team. The Integration and Test Engineer will develop test cases from functional requirements, to clearly convey the business user’s intent. Occasionally manual exploratory techniques will be implemented and acceptance testing of new features will be iteratively developed as part of agile development methodology.
Your Credentials Include:
Your Experiences and Strengths Include:
• Full spectrum integration and test process, reproduce production issues, communicate workarounds, develop missing test scenarios, validate fixes and accurately submit and maintain defects in the appropriate repository.
• Scripting language or direct testing automation scripting skills strongly desired.
• Create and maintain automated tests within an existing framework, such as Selenium, Swagger, etc Experience with Git or similar version control systems.
• Attend system design reviews; technical interchange meetings and any other meetings as requested to support program and team.
• Troubleshoot integration logs & JSON messages as part of integration testing.
• Create and conduct Web Service tests using Swagger.
• Knowledge in CI/CD concepts and should be able to help implement the pipelines.
SAGE black is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.