About Fidelity Bank:
Founded in 1888, Fidelity Bank is one of the strongest independent community banks in Central and Eastern Massachusetts. Fidelity Bank’s unique LifeDesign approach to banking provides the care and clarity needed to make informed decisions with confidence. The Bank offers a range of personal and business banking solutions to clients in 14 full-service offices in Leominster, Worcester, Fitchburg, Needham, Gardner, Stow, Shirley, Barre, Millbury, Paxton, Princeton, and Winchendon. Fidelity Bank has been voted Worcester Telegram & Gazette Best Bank in Central Massachusetts and Best Financial Services, Best Bank by both Leominster Champion and Baystate Parent, and it has been recognized by the Worcester Business Journal as a Top Workplace. In 2020 Fidelity Bank was named to the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work list for the sixth time. As of June 30, 2020, the bank had total assets of approximately $1.15 billion. For more information, visit www.fidelitybankonline.com or www.facebook.com/fidelitybankma
The Cash Management Product and Implementation Manager will have ownership and accountability for solutioning, implementing and supporting cash management products and services. The incumbent will work collaboratively across the organization to simplify, streamline, and automate manual processes internally and for the client, and will lead ongoing efforts for cash management process improvement, pricing and profitability analysis and new services.
As an officer and leader, the incumbent will embrace, promote, and model Fidelity Bank’s LifeDesign approach and Servant Leadership principles. Additional duties include:
• Identify and define business requirements for new or existing product direction based on market and industry research and functional requirements.
• Create and present product solutions or business plans which may include pricing, profitability, competitive analysis, functionality, etc.
• Create close collaborative partnership with Cash Management sales and business banking team
• Manage the creation, modification and ongoing maintenance of applicable policies and procedures for cash management products.
• Work with marketing to help develop promotional materials, as necessary.
• Address and respond to requirements and assessments as they relate to various areas, i.e. technology, security, audit, compliance, and vendor.
• Serve as the cash management products subject matter expert and disseminate information collaboratively across the organization.
• Assist in the selection of new vendors and ongoing management of existing vendors and coordinate contract negotiations.
• Facilitate the creation of communication, training and educational documents for new products or product enhancement rollouts.
• Ensure completion of cash management technology projects (testing, implementation, & /or conversion) within defined timelines and objectives.
• Work under the direct supervision of the VP Operations Manager.
• Respond to other needs or requests not outlined above as required.
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field or minimum of 5 years' experience in banking customer or operational services or product management services for cash management.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point etc.) required
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, life, disability, immediate 401(k) plan participation, work/life flexibility and generous paid time off, as well as voluntary benefits such as pet insurance and identity protection.
Fidelity Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.