SynTerra is looking for a highly motivated technician to perform environmental sample collection, prepare figures and drawings with AutoCAD, and assist with drone inspections, surveying, and other field tasks to support science and engineering consulting projects. The capability to work in a collaborative team environment, balance multiple projects, communicate effectively, and exhibit SynTerra’s “we own it” approach to business is required.
Safe work behaviors are absolutely necessary. You should have strong technical and problem-solving skills with a foundation in spatial analysis. You should be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of ArcGIS is a plus. Experience with Construction Quality Assurance/Quality Control (earthwork)and interaction with construction contractors is also desirable.
• Minimum Associates degree (or equivalent) in computer aided drafting and design techniques.
• 3-5 years of practical CAD experience.•
• 40 hr. OSHA HAZWOPER trained a plus.
• Ability to read and understand maps, legal descriptions, deeds, and construction plans.
• Ability to organize and tabulate data.
• Ability to research information from various sources, including surveys, aerial photographs, title reports, survey plats and various county documents.
Perhaps you have a colleague who would be a perfect fit for this role. Be sure to forward this link.