Trimlite/CODEL is looking for a Light Industrial Maintenance Tech. The Maintenance Tech will perform maintenance and repairs for assigned equipment and facilities including plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, heating and cooling, and other building systems. we are looking for someone who is detail oriented and enjoys working with their hands in a fast-paced environment. Candidates need to be willing to go the extra mile to get things done. Must be eager and willing to work long hours if needed.
Training and Experience
• Must have previous industrial equipment maintenance experience
• Maintain Electrical (no higher than 240), pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
• Maintain plumbing system, both equipment and facility related
• Welding, both Oxyacetylene and MIG
• Rebuild electrical hand tools as needed
• Paint hardware and equipment as needed
• Lubricate Equipment as needed
• Order parts as needed, and to maintain inventory of often used items.
• Maintain storage and recycling of hazardous and universal wastes - oil, light bulbs, solvents, etc
• Compliance with safety regulations
• Good attendance required
• Possess communication skills to be able to understand basic instructions
• Other duties as assigned by Department Manager or Lead
• While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet, dusty, and or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
• Medium work – exerting up to 75-100 lbs of force often and/or up to 25 lbs of force regularly to move objects.
Wages and Benefits
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Paid Time Off
EOE - Trimlite/CODEL values diversity in its workforce and encourages all qualified applicants to apply