Tramec Hill Fastener, part of the Tramec Holdings family, is currently accepting applications for experienced Header & Threader Operators for our Cold Heading facility.
Tramec Hill Fastener is an ISO 9001:2008 registered manufacturing company of cold formed external threaded products located in Rock Falls, Illinois.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Set-up and operate multi-station machines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Set-up many different multi station machines to produce good parts at standard.
2. Operate header or threader, doing required quality checks to ensure good parts.
3. Troubleshoot problems, working with die repair and engineering.
4. Maintain equipment, tools and materials.
5. Follow all quality standards and procedures.
6. Adhere to Company policies as described in Associate handbook.
7. Maintain a safe and orderly work environment.
8. Other tasks as assigned.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts & apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
This job has the following special vision requirements:
Tramec Hill Fastener is a part of the Tramec Holdings family, which has facilities located throughout the United States. Along with competitive pay, our benefits include medical & RX, dental, vision, company matching 401(k), paid vacation, 10 paid holiday's plus much more!
Tramec Hill Fastener
1602 McNeil Road
Rock Falls, IL 61071
Phone: 815-625-6600, Ext. 7723
Equal Opportunity Employer