Norix is a furniture manufacturer located in the western suburb of West Chicago. We just relocated into our beautiful, newly constructed facility in the DuPage Technology Park. We are seeking a hard-working, motivated individual to join our growing team as an upholstery/assembly worker. The selected individual will be responsible for the assembly & upholstery of multiple product families, packing and palletizing finished goods, participating in inventory control/cycle counts, performing general warehouse housekeeping duties and other departmental duties as assigned by the department lead and or supervisors. Cross training of upholstery processes and performing upholstery tasks are part of this job. This position involves repetitive motions including standing, bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting.
This is a full-time, first shift (days) position.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D
• Able to understand, read, and write English
• Able to lift 60 lbs minimum unassisted (Anything over 60lbs will be “Team Lifting”)
• Able to stand 8 hours per day
• Must be able to use hand tools and power tools
• Safety oriented
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook is preferred but not required