Greenville University is seeking a Spirit Program Director to join our Athletics Department!
The selected candidate will provide support for the overall Athletic Department of Greenville University by providing quality routines that enhance the enthusiasm for Panther teams on campus in the greater Greenville community. Furthermore, the Spirit Program Director will provide quality performances primarily at all home football and basketball games and special campus and community events.
• Must demonstrate a mature and expressive Christian faith commitment
• Needs to passionately support and articulate the College mission and vision for athletics within the context of that mission
• Must have experience in coaching (minimum 2 years) that includes recruiting, marketing, choreography, stunting, and tumbling
• Must obtain training/certificate to drive Greenville University shuttles
• Bachelor's degree is required
Greenville University's Mission:
Greenville University is liberal arts University that empowers students for lives of character and service through a transforming Christ-centered education in the liberal arts, sciences, and professional studies. Our hiring practices reflect our commitment to be a Christ-centered institution.
Greenville University's Commitment to Diversity:
It is the policy of Greenville University not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, ethnic or national origin, disability, race, gender or prior military service in its educational programs, admissions or employment policies. Greenville University is committed to an environment of cultural and ethnic diversity; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Greenville University is located 50 miles east of St. Louis in an attractive residential community of approximately 7,000 people. Greenville University was founded in 1892 and is affiliated with the Free Methodist Church, yet draws students from 40+ denominations. For additional information, please visit our website: www.greenville.edu.