Choisys Technology is seeking candidates for a Program Director (PD) role to support the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. In this role the PD will support SAMSHA’s in leading public health efforts to advance the behavioral health of the nation. We will partner with the organization to achieve its mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America's communities.
• Demonstrate a proven track record in project management, leadership, planning, financial operations, and administration of projects similar in size and scope
• Responsible for program/project management operations and resourcing of all contract requirements, including staffing, and tasking responses
• Primary Point-of-Contact for the Government
• Authorized to act on all matters relating to the daily operation of the contract
• Demonstrate a proven background in mental health and substance use disorder prevention/intervention/treatment, health communications issues, and health information technology
• Lead a staff proficient in working effectively with other cultural and ethnic groups
• Well-versed in health policy development and analysis
• Expertise in managing IT systems and e-commerce platform O&M and enhancement projects, including federal IT project and security requirements
• Able to oversee teammates who will support warehouse management, automation, fulfillment center operations and the shipping procedures
• Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or related field; Master’s degree preferred
• Eight (8) years of project management experience
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
• Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.