The Systems Administrator I for Procarent will act as the first point of contact to end users (employees) regarding hardware and software related issues. Provides support for systems and LAN/WAN infrastructure focusing specifically on domain administration, helpdesk support, project management, backup systems compliance, and application processes.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Support end users with software and hardware issues (printers, computers, scanners, faxes, telephony).
- Asset management experience
- Travel to operating locations to perform server maintenance or installations.
- Patch Management
- Provide support on the following systems and applications:
- Server: Terminal Server, WIN2K3 Server, WIN2K8 Server, VMWare ESX/ESXi/vSphere
- Applications: Exchange 2007, Trend Micro Worry Free Business, SQL 2008, Microsoft Office, Websense
- Hardware Support: Barracuda 300, ASA 5505/5510 Devices, MiTel, MiVoice 250, Cisco/HP Switches, Cisco Unifed Call Express Manager 2811 Series, MPLS/T-1/PRI Circuit Support