Riddle & Bloom, part of the Teall Capital family, is an Ideas and Access agency specializing in helping brands including HBO, Microsoft and Amazon connect with the Next Generation of consumers. Our integrated approach allows our clients to understand and engage with high schoolers, college students, and young professionals through behavioral insights, experiential marketing, media, digital strategy, physical activations, e-commerce solutions, and exclusive partnerships.
We are looking for a Media Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team of college and youth marketing enthusiasts. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and nurturing collaborative relationships with campus media contacts to facilitate meaningful visibility for brands with the Next Generation.
- Report into Media Director and collaborate with broader Riddle & Bloom University Relations team
- Develop solid business relationships with school contacts to identify and inventory media opportunities (print, digital, social, etc.)
- Collaborate with the R&B Client Services team (Boston-based) to understand the advertising needs of each client and provide client-specific media plan
- Serve as a liaison between campus contacts and R&B clients to develop and execute on-campus media placements ensuring all campaigns are achieving client goals
- Manage and coordinate on-campus media campaigns by overseeing placement logistics, including but not limited to contracts, reporting/tracking, billing, etc.
- Assist with developing cross-channel media plans that clearly communicate recommendations with forecasted KPIs, considering best practices and historical performances
- Track all campus learnings and activities in database by creating, updating and maintaining accurate documentation of media properties
- Support daily workflow of client projects and proposals to ensure timely, economic execution
- Assist in producing client-facing reports by gathering qualitative and quantitative program data
- Research higher education institutions, including campus trends, policies, procedures, event opportunities, campus contacts, etc.
- Participate in agency brainstorms to help develop new, creative ways to engage Next Gen consumers
- Contribute to agency culture by actively participating in building positive internal relationships and maintaining enthusiasm toward day-to-day tasks and agency passion points
- Perform other duties, as assigned