This position requires a person who is self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a member of a team to carry out job duties. This position requires flexibility in schedule. Previous building janitorial experience is needed. This person must pass and maintain Minnesota Background Study clearance.
• Ability to read, analyze, and complete documentation and communicate through speaking, listening, and writing
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Skill in establishing and maintaining positive relationships with diverse tenants and staff
• Regular attendance, reliability, and punctuality
• Sensitivity and effectiveness when dealing with people from diverse backgrounds and with special needs
Must be able to safely navigate stairs and ladders, bend, squat, kneel, reach overhead and occasionally lift up to 75 pounds.
Center City Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, sexual orientation/identity/expression, marital status or familial status.