As a Customer Success Representative, you will join our team to build strong relationships with our amazing customers. The successful candidate will bring high energy, a passion for customers, and an amazing approach that customers will love. As part of our revenue organization, you will play a critical role in achieving our company's ambitious customer retention and revenue growth objectives.
- Ability to build strong relationships and trust with our existing customers
- Capable of developing cross-sell and upsell opportunities within accounts
- Possess a solid understanding of customer risk mitigation, satisfaction, churn, and retention
- Ability to collaborate with all departments in order to build customer trust and satisfaction
- Comfortable balancing sales and account management, with a focus on overall account revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, email, and other electronic means with messages that are impactful to our customers
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills
- Proven track record in sales and account management, ideally in SaaS, telematics, wireless, or related industry
- Track record of successfully growing existing business
- Strong sales and account management skills
- Experience in customer satisfaction, NPS, retention
- Proficient in corporate productivity, CRM, sales automation, and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Calm conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be comfortable and compelling over the phone
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree, plus 1 - 3 years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Targeted annual earnings will be comprised of base salary of low $40s and a commission target of $10k. We offer a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) match, PTO, and paid holidays.