Leads the Business Development Activities for specific markets and clients.
- Develops and manages the execution of the Swanson Rink Business Development Plan for assigned markets and clients.
- Leads the proposal process for specific pursuits.
- Provides strategy for relevant organizations, events and advertising opportunities to promote the firm.
- Maintains customer relationships keep informed current and future projects.
- Develops and maintains strategic relationships with targeted prospective accounts to identify cultivate and establish new business opportunities.
- Builds partnerships and business relationship with industry consultants and advisors in the Company's core market segments.
- Bring new ideas of emerging markets or services that align with the firm’s strengths.
- Represents Swanson Rink at trade association meetings/events. Joins committees and attends business functions in targeted trade associations to enhance Swanson Rink’s market penetration.
- Participates in firm-wide business development activities across the US. Some travel may be required.
- May support various other functions including assistance with marketing, support charitable activities and employee events.
- Acts and communicates in a positive and friendly manner in order to get along with clients, customers, co-workers and management.
We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company's business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Engineering, Architecture, or related field, plus three years’ business development and/or marketing experience
- Knowledge of the real estate, architecture, engineering and construction community
- Extremely skilled in written communications, with emphasis on strong writing skills and ability to develop materials that communicate the Company's values
- Self-motivated, analytical skill set, strong presentation skills and ability to interact with various levels within an organization
- Able to set priorities and stay extremely well-organized
- Energetic and results-focused
- Strong and consistent attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and an organized approach to marketing
- Ability to multi-task in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize work
- Ability to take initiative, act independently, exercise good judgment, and work with limited supervision
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
EEO/AA – M/F/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities Employer
Compensation & Benefits:
- $70,000 - $85,000
- Health care benefits, company paid holidays, Paid Time Off, 401(k)