We are a rapidly expanding company seeking hard-working, dependable workers to join SD Wheel. SD Wheel fulfills orders for Custom Offsets, Fitment Industries, ARKON OFF-ROAD, Anthem Off-Road, TrailBuilt Off-Road, Mr. Wheel Deal, and Artisa Wheels! We are expanding our distribution and warehousing capabilities by building a new facility in Wrightstown, WI, which will employ over 200 people.
Under the direction of the Operations Excellence Manager, the Facility Electrician assists with maintaining and developing quality programs and ensuring the make of high-quality products. Assuring safety, quality and performance objectives are a foundational expectation for this role. If you are interested in an organization that provides opportunities for career advancement and encourages you to live your best badass life, then this position is right for you!
Currently, we are recruiting our core group of enthusiastic employees who will assist with the final touches to open our Wrightstown warehouse in January, 2021 and will continue to support quality procedures after assembly and distribution
As a Quality Specialist Facility Electrician, you may have the opportunity to:
- Plan, Layout and installation of electrical based projects for the facility and operations based equipment.
- Electrical equipment installation and maintenance
- Test electrical systems and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Perform electrical maintenance on manufacturing equipment throughout the office, warehouse and production
- Proficient with Relays, PLC controls and safeguarding equipment.
- Oversee operational based quality functions and define opportunities for improvement through analytical studies.
- Define and implement standard operating procedures
- Work directly with customers and suppliers and implement corrective actions
- Verify manufacturing equipment is being operated and maintained according to quality control standards.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products throughout the production process
- Define opportunities to improve the process and controls. Support the addition and maintenance of a multiple assembly line installation projects
- Will have the opportunity to support additional projects outside of the role, including mechanical maintenance and project work throughout the facility.
Familiarity with Data and low voltage wiring is preferred but not necessary
Our Expectations For You:
- State Certified Journeyman Electrician
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment while providing solutions that meet quality expectations
- Utilize logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses
- interpret problems to provide a cost effective solution within the facility.
- Clerical professional who can manage and interpret data trends
- Manage upcoming projects individually and within a cross functional team.
- Ability to communicate with customers as well as the operations team your team verbally and in writing
- Proficient with reading drawings, working side by side with vendors and maintaining facility records and documentation
- Understand and follow SD Wheel policies and be dedicated to safety and quality.
- Promote and embrace SD Wheel culture and customer first commitment to quality and delivery.
Live by the Core Values:
- Be willing to teach, be willing to learn.
- Appreciate and celebrate.
- Show respect. No secrets.
- Be your biggest fan!
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to work on feet for extended periods of time; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms; with frequent lifting of up to 50 pounds unassisted.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position: standard first shift schedule is Monday through Friday, with occasional overtime, weekends, and holidays
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Experience in manufacturing and quality systems preferred
- Associates degree in a related field preferred
This Job Is
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Our commitment to your creativity, independence and ownership of your work
- A high commitment to your health and safety
- Bonus structure based on profit sharing and wellness participation
- Opportunity for advancement and growth in organization
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Concierge Provider (a form of membership in which doctors provide medical care to Patients generally providing 24/7 access, a cell phone number to connect directly with their physician, same-day appointments, visits that last as long as it takes to address their needs and varying other amenities).
- Holiday/Paid Time Off
*Waiting period may apply for some benefits