The Director of Client Experience oversees a talented team of professionals that seek to exceed client expectations and deliver world-class creative solutions every day. This position is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, trafficking new assignments, solving client challenges, and working daily with senior leadership and industry experts to bring the best of the Collective to our clients. The Director of Client Experience will also provide day-to-day team oversight, mentoring, and coaching.
This position requires a strong understanding of client service in consulting, design, and marketing with a passion for at least one of the following industries: Commercial Real Estate, Residential Real Estate, Hospitality, and Retail/Lifestyle. The Director of Client Experience will report to the Head of Creative Advisory and will also coordinate with senior leadership.
Key Tasks + Responsibilities
- Manage the work, performance, and professional development of the Client Experience team.
- Develop and manage a client care model and account management approach that establishes multi-threaded relationships, identifies and mitigates threats, develops opportunities, expands work, and raises our strategic role within the client’s business model.
- Measure and improve client service experience.
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industries.
- Partner with client leaders to create rich, relevant client experiences that drive results.
- Partner with Client Experience, Business Development, and Delivery to support industry growth plans.
- Partner with leaders to support our win, keep, and grow model.
- Establish and maintain relationships with top clients.
- Ensure every project follows the Streetsense way from beginning to end.
- Assist in the coordination of proposal writing, HubSpot updates, and add service opportunities.
- Work with leaders to ensure proper staffing in order to effectively support clients and internal teams.
- Consult with Finance/Operations to review key financial metrics and to ensure projects are delivered on schedule and on budget.
- Collaborate with Finance/Operations to update forecasted billings, revenues, and expenses.
- Activate HubSpot on regular basis to engage clients and field annual client NPS survey.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of client care leadership experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience supporting clients in the following industries: Commercial Real Estate, Residential Real Estate, Hospitality, and Retail/Lifestyle.
- Experience managing complex client portfolios and delivering exceptional client work is required.
- Strong planning and process skills with the ability to implement a vision through a team.
- Master collaborator who can work well across different industries and disciplines.
- Excellent time management, strong attention to detail, and outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to command a room and strong leadership capabilities.
- Adept at managing up and down to ensure collaboration and clear communication.
- Industry experience in real estate, hospitality, health & wellness, retail, entertainment, financial services, and/or travel & tourism a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A personal development mindset with the aspiration of growing with the organization.
Keywords: Account Management, Account Services, Client Care, Client Services, Account Direction, Account Management Director, Account Services Director, Client Care Director