Are you a self-motivated and highly resourceful person who is capable of dominating the markets we serve? Do innovation, information, and teamwork excite you? Are you an avid learner who is always looking to improve?
TOK is seeking a talented part time Accounting Assistant who will be primarily responsible for supporting the Corporate Accountant with internal accounting processes such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, broker commission vouchers, and maintenance work orders. Additionally, the role supports the Staff Accountants with property management accounting processes such as cash receipts, accounts payable, and owner distributions.
This position is expected to work 20-25 hours per week with additional flexibility as workload demands. Ideal schedule would be 8am-12pm Monday-Friday.
Who We Are:
- Locally and independently owned company founded in 1991.
- The leading commercial real estate firm in Idaho.
- Voted by our employees as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for thirteen (13!) consecutive years. We encourage you to join our team and see why!
As an Accounting Assistant, a typical day includes performing these essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with preparing and posting daily cash receipts for property management and corporate accounting.
- Assist with corporate accounting with period-close such as recording property management revenue, processing and recording bill backs, reconciling prepaid expenses, reviewing accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Assist with preparing, processing, and reconciling corporate credit card statement.
- Assist with preparing and processing broker commission vouchers for payment for corporate accounting.
- Assist with processing vendor invoices for corporate accounting.
- Assist with processing owner distributions, vendor invoices, miscellaneous check requests and fund transfers for property management.
- Reliable and predictable attendance required.
- Other accounting duties and ad hoc requests as assigned by Finance Manager.