This position answers live donor calls, returns calls left on voice mail, arranges for pickup, plans daily route schedule for drivers. This position provides front office and receptionist coverage when needed to ensure the success of SVdP mission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Call Center Responsibilities:
- Enters information on computer to create daily driver routes and keeps call center records
- Follows checklist with donors on SVdP policies regarding donated items on what we take and respectfully communicates to donors that driver has right to refuse items if not in an acceptable condition
- Handles all truck needs for clothing drives, rummage sales, and other special events
- Administrative support for department heads and managers as needed
Organization Mission and Policies:
- Supports and demonstrates excellent customer assistance by following the SVdP Customer Service Motto to “Valuable Customers with Distinction and Purpose” which defines “our valuable customers” as both internal and external; i.e. co-workers, neighbors, donators, vendors, organizational contacts and thrift store consumers.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two (2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- MS Windows (Advanced level)
- Routing software, preferred
- Maps and routes
Skills and Abilities:
- Typing 30 WPM while speaking on the phone
- Oral and written communication to wide and varied audiences
- Organization and prioritization
- Attention to detail
- Work in a highly organized, thorough, and detail-oriented manner
- Work in fast-paced environment
- Work without direct supervision in a small office environment
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.