The Teall Properties Group (TPG) division of Teall Capital Partners was created in 2018 to serve as the arm for the high school market. TPG believes in the high school student-athlete experience and how it positively shapes our next generation. It is our mission to support this cause by connecting its community to organizations and brands that share in this belief.
The General Manager of WPIAL and OVAC will oversee the high school associations in the assigned geographical area by creating and maintaining relationships with both the athletic associations and partner accounts.
- Develop and grow sales for new and existing accounts having an effective pipeline and property management plan
- Build creative marketing solutions for potential partners that add value and exceed the needs of all parties using traditional, digital and other non-traditional marketing channels to meet client’s objectives
- Negotiate, structure and close partnerships contracts delivering against company goals.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators and the changing market landscape of sponsorship marketing to include a differentiated product mix that includes digital and social media assets and solutions
- Collaborate with vendors, sponsors, property staff, and appropriate university athletic personnel to ensure implementation of sponsorships and contract fulfillment
- Participate in game day events to share and highlight the collegiate sports experience with existing and potential sponsors
- Conduct yourself in way that demonstrates a strong commitment to team collaboration and success
- Maintain flexible work hours including events that may occur on weeknights or weekends
- Other duties as assigned