Reports To: Resident Services Manager/Community Association Manager
Department: Community Management
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt/Hourly $17-$19/hr
Summary: The Concierge provides exemplary customer service to residents by answering all questions, receiving packages, and coordinating resident requests with gracious hospitality and poise.
• Greet residents and visitors in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Field and respond to resident requests, inquires and concerns.
• Accept and log deliveries and notify residents of receipt.
• Maintain sign-in logs for guests and contractors.
• Perform clerical and administrative functions with accuracy and timeliness.
• Keep work areas clean and organized for efficiency.
• Responsible for key lock boxes.
• Monitor cameras, and report to Security or Management Office.
• Manage special events guest registers.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications:
• Must possess personal values that are in alignment with those of the company;
Excellence, Partnership, Professionalism, Integrity, and Life Balance
• Skill in effectively communicating and listening to residents, outside resources, and other staff
• Skill in organization and placing attention on details
• Ability to provide exemplary customer service creating successful relationships with residents
• Ability to utilize different computer software
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments
• Ability to demonstrate a positive, upbeat, and professional demeanor
• Ability to perform duties with limited supervision
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in customer service required
• Hotel and or residential experience preferred
• Deliver and exceed client, resident, and guest expectations.
• Acknowledge residents and guests.
• Present a professional demeanor and possess a “Client-First” attitude.
• Excellent communicator.
• Effectively assist with residents needs and responds to resident and guest inquiries/questions.
• This job typically operates in a lobby setting. This position will often be assisting guests in outside weather conditions throughout the day. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to frequently stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may frequently lift and/or move items of medium to heavy weight.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.