At Hilltop Residential, we are proud of our vibrant culture. We are wholly committed to being a world-class real estate investment company that provides unparalleled excellence to our customers and investors.
Hilltop is dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience not only as a great place to live, but also a great place to work, and we are honored to have received the recognition as a Great Place to Work two years in a row, as well as being named a Top Workplace by the Houston Chronicle! If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company that puts their employees first – Hilltop Residential is it!
Hilltop Residential Offers Great Benefits!
• Onesite by Realpage experience required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel & Outlook
• Recognized designation in property management is a plus
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of multifamily operations including: people management, financial reporting, problem-solving, sales, maintenance, and resident relations
• Ability to meet and exceed sales and customer service objectives
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to lead and motivate others
• Ability to successfully manage change and lead through difficulty
• A clear understanding of business concepts, processes, and the principles of strategic weekends and holidays as required
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications—not race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship or any other status or characteristic covered by federal, state or local law.