The position handles all duties relating to the servicing of loans. You will work closely with the Post Closing and Closing departments to ensure loans are posted and serviced accurately and completely.
• Learn and utilize Encompass loan origination software
• Review incoming loans that have closed to be processed on our banking system
• Book all residential lending loans onto banking system
• Serve as a conduit between the post-closing and our sub servicer
• Communicate with post-closing to obtain necessary documentation in a timely fashion
• Balance GL accounts
• Post and clear residential lending accounts
• Work with our sub servicer on reporting and sending funds for escrow, payments etc.
• Submitting work within established closing deadline
• Act as the secondary contact in the absence of Department Head and trust administrators.
• Serve as the liaison between administration and operations.
• General office duties such as writing letters, copying, faxing, filing, receiving visitors, conference room set up and helping field phone calls for the department.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Attention to detail
Team player who collaborates with fellow department members
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Above average attendance and punctuality required