Trimlite/CODEL is looking for a Door Service Tech. Someone who is detail oriented and enjoys working with their hands in a fast paced environment. We are looking for teammates who will go the extra mile to get things done. Candidate must be eager and willing to work long hours if needed.
Training and Experience:
• Must have previous construction material installation and service experience
• Pre-hung door installation experience preferred
• Perform service-related tasks on exterior pre-hung entry doors
• Troubleshoot potential exterior pre-hung door installation problems/issues
• Un-install and re-install exterior pre-hung door units
• Must have knowledge of hand tools, power tools, and tape measure
• Must have a valid Washington State Driver’s License
• Compliance with safety regulations
• Good attendance required
• Possess communication skills to be able to understand basic instructions
• Other duties as assigned by Department Manager or Lead
• While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet, dusty, and or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
• Medium work – exerting up to 75-100 lbs of force often and/or up to 25 lbs of force regularly to move objects.
• Company provided service vehicle
• Company provided cell phone
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Paid Time Off
EOE - Trimlite/CODEL values diversity in its workforce and encourages all qualified applicants to apply