NJI is a wildly creative and strategically disciplined agency with offices in London, Washington, D.C., and Singapore. We work seamlessly across teams and time zones to align and deliver for our clients.
The Job.The Project Coordinator sits on the Accounts & Strategy team and will be exposed to a wide range of clients, industries, and creative and digital projects. Strong interpersonal skills, a keen attention to detail, a drive to learn fueled by deep curiosity, and excellent communication skills are required, as this individual will be working across multiple high-profile accounts and collaborating closely with interagency teams. Professional and efficient, the right candidate will be a self-starter that can manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Strong interpersonal skills are needed with a clear understanding of what it means to roll up your sleeves and get to work. An eagle eye for process and proofing, the best candidate will be a wizard with words, grammar, timelines, and communications. This role includes interfacing with clients to help coordinate and manage deliverables, working on creative and digital briefs, proactively researching projects, managing timelines, proofing deliverables, and joining client calls – all of which might be part of a day’s work. This individual knows what it means to be part of a team, and knows what it means to go the extra mile to support a colleague or client.
The ideal candidate will become a trusted member of the strategy team with opportunity for growth and increased responsibility. This role helps make our strategy teams move with excellence for fast-paced clients all over the world, providing the opportunity to gain global experience and work with teams and clients across all of NJI’s offices.
This position reports to an Account Director.
- Process oriented with a strong ability to manage multiple projects, effectively track status, and support multiple individuals.
- Effective researcher and communicator, able to work on projects with minimal oversight, delivering properly formatted deliverables and asking relevant questions.
- Self-starter who proactively offers ideas, tactics, and approaches for completing projects
- Efficiently manage processes and advance projects from start to finish.
- Ability to oversee budgets and hours, project scopes, performance reports, and timelines for multiple project deliverables.
- Experience with digital media campaigns and/or websites.
- Familiarity with public policy and ability to “get smart” quick on various issues
- Experience with project management programs like Monday.com and Asana
Work Hard Where You Are.Part of our secret sauce is knowing that good talent can live anywhere. We actively encourage individuals to apply from across the country. NJI has U.S. team members located coast to coast as part of our HQ team based in Washington, D.C. From farmers to urban foragers, trapeze artists to Mario Kart fanatics, we have colleagues with diverse interests and addresses. This position is remote-eligible, and NJI maintains a hybrid/remote work policy for all offices. We are unable to offer work visa sponsorship at this time.
Cover Letter.We think of cover letters more in the old-fashioned pen pal sense. So, keep the job summary and skills list in your resume, and write something that personally expresses who you are and what draws you to NJI and this role.
Diversity Commitment.Authenticity is the foundation of boundless creativity. Rooted in diverse life experience, our team challenges the status quo through our work and culture every day. We are committed to sustaining and improving NJI's inclusive workplace by actively expanding the diversity of our team. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. If you require accommodations or assistance during the application process, please contact email@example.com.